Dec 16, 2021
If you attached a Google (Drive) document to the Assignment dropbox in Buzz, and your teacher cannot see the assignment - it means that the folder or the document has not been shared with the teacher yet.
To change those permissions, you would follow the steps below:
- On your computer, go to https://drive.google.com/. If prompted to do so, kindly log in.
- Locate the file the assignment that your teacher is unable to view.
- Right-click on the file and click on Share.
- One option would be to add the E-Mail of the teacher to the 'Add people and groups' field, hit Enter and click on Send.
- Or you may click on 'Change to anyone with the link'.
- Click on the dropdown and change the setting from Restricted to Anyone with the link.
- Click on Done.