How To Clear Your Browser Cache/History
This tutorial will walk you through how to clear your cache on Accelerate Education's supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (on iPads only.)
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Click the menu button and select Settings.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data….
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
In Safari, on iPads ONLY:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Safari.
- Tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.