Feb 14, 2023
Please click the link or follow the instructions below to open and save a Word document on your Chromebook.
- Click on the assignment link from the course lesson.
- The file will open in a new browser. In some cases, the document format will appear incorrect such as with math formulas. This is OK.
- Click on File, then Save as Google Docs. The document will take a few seconds to convert to Google Docs.
- A new tab will open with the document. Formatting in this document will be correct.
- Type your answers in the document. This document will autosave in your Google Drive.
Click HERE if you would like further instructions from Google.