How to Reinstate a Completed Enrollment
The steps below will reinstate an enrollment for a student who was prematurely graded out of a course via the automated course completion process associated with our end-of-course Participation assignment. This protocol may be needed if a teacher inadvertently triggers the completion process by grading, removing, excusing, or exempting the course Participation assignment.
- From the Admin App, click on the three-bar menu button at the top-left corner.
- Click on Users.
- Search for the affected student then click on their User ID.
- Click on the Performance tab.
- You may need to click on Past Courses (it may be at the bottom of the page) to see the course. Click on the course name.
- Scroll down the report until you see the Participation activity. Click on the Participation score.
- Click CLEAR to clear the score, then click OVERRIDE COMPLETE.
- Next, click on the Paper icon that appears under the Status of the Participation assignment.
- Click on UN-COMPLETE.
- Repeat steps 7-9 for all activities in the report that were assigned a 0 score because of the auto-completion process.
- Once the score(s) have been cleared, click on the three-bar menu button (top-left corner) then click on the course name.
- Change the status to Active and extend the end date (if needed). Save.